Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Learn how to design and develop distributed web services in Java, using RESTful architectural principles and the JAX-RS 2.0 specification in Java EE 7. By focusing on implementation rather than theory, this hands-on reference demonstrates how easy it is to get started with services based on the REST architecture.
With the book's technical guide, you'll learn how REST and JAX-RS work and when to use them. The RESTEasy workbook that follows provides step-by-step instructions for installing, configuring, and running several working JAX-RS examples, using the JBoss RESTEasy implementation of JAX-RS 2.0.
- Learn JAX-RS 2.0 features, including a client API, server-side asynchronous HTTP, and filters and interceptors
- Examine the design of a distributed RESTful interface for an e-commerce order entry system
- Use the JAX-RS Response object to return complex responses to your client (ResponseBuilder)
- Increase the performance of your services by leveraging HTTP caching protocols
- Deploy and integrate web services within Java EE7, servlet containers, EJB, Spring, and JPA
- Learn popular mechanisms to perform authentication on the Web, including client-side SSL and OAuth 2.0