Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Product development is the magic that turns circuitry, software, and materials into a product, but moving efficiently from concept to manufactured product is a complex process with many potential pitfalls. This practical guide pulls back the curtain to reveal what happens-or should happen-when you take a product from prototype to production.
For makers looking to go pro or product development team members keen to understand the process, author Alan Cohen tracks the development of an intelligent electronic device to explain the strategies and tactics necessary to transform an abstract idea into a successful product that people want to use.
- Learn 11 deadly sins that kill product development projects
- Get an overview of how electronic products are manufactured
- Determine whether your idea has a good chance of being profitable
- Narrow down the product's functionality and associated costs
- Generate requirements that describe the final product's details
- Select your processor, operating system, and power sources
- Learn how to comply with safety regulations and standards
- Dive into development-from rapid prototyping to manufacturing
Alan Cohen, a veteran systems and software engineering manager and lifelong technophile, specializes in leading the development of medical devices and other high-reliability products. His passion is to work with engineers and other stakeholders to forge innovative technologies into successful products.
Al is a software and systems engineer/manager and lifelong technophile who's been engaged in developing medical devices and other high-reliability products. His passion is in working with fellow engineers and diverse stakeholders to forge innovative technologies into products that fill a need and that people like to use.
He's the author of a successful textbook on computer communications, numerous articles (most recently on the topics of developing home telemonitoring systems and using Android as an OS for medical devices). Al lives with his wife Marian and son Ben in Newton MA.