Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
This practical guide shows intermediate and advanced web and mobile app developers how to build highly scalable Python applications in the cloud with Google App Engine. The flagship of Google's Cloud Platform, App Engine hosts your app on infrastructure that grows automatically with your traffic, minimizing up-front costs and accommodating unexpected visitors. You'll learn hands-on how to perform common development tasks with App Engine services and development tools, including deployment and maintenance.
App Engine's Python support includes a fast Python 2.7 interpreter, the standard library, and a WSGI-based runtime environment. Choose from many popular web application frameworks, including Django and Flask.
- Get a hands-on introduction to App Engine's tools and features, using an example application
- Simulate App Engine on your development machine with tools from Google Cloud SDK
- Structure your app into individually addressable modules, each with its own scaling configuration
- Exploit the power of the scalable Cloud Datastore, using queries, transactions, and data modeling with the ndb library
- Use Cloud SQL for standard relational databases with App Engine applications
- Learn how to deploy, manage, and inspect your application on Google infrastructure
Dan Sanderson is a technical writer and software engineer at Google Inc. He has worked in the web industry for over 10 years as a software engineer and technical writer for Google, Amazon.com, and the Walt Disney Internet Group. He lives in Seattle, Washington. For more information about Dan, visit his website at http://www.dansanderson.com (Lien -> http://www.dansanderson.com).