Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
The DbContext API captures Entity Framework's (EF) most commonly used features and tasks, simplifying development with EF. This concise book shows you how to use the API to perform set operations with the DbSet class, handle change tracking and resolve concurrency conflicts with the Change Tracker API, and validate changes to your data with the Validation API.
With DbContext, you'll be able to query and update data, whether you're working with individual objects or graphs of objects and their related data. You'll find numerous C# code samples to help you get started. All you need is experience with Visual Studio and database management basics.
- Use EF's query capabilities to retrieve data, and use LINQ to sort and filter data
- Learn how to add new data, and change and delete existing data
- Use the Change Tracker API to access information EF keeps about the state of entity instances
- Control change tracking information of entities in disconnected scenarios, including NTier applications
- Validate data changes before they're sent to the database, and set up validation rules
- Bypass EF's query pipeline and interact directly with the database