Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
After a dozen years of incremental changes, C# has become one of the most versatile programming languages available. With this comprehensive guide, you'll learn just how powerful the combination of C# 5.0 and . NET 4.5 can be. Author Ian Griffiths guides you through C# 5.0 fundamentals and teaches you techniques for building web and desktop applications, including Windows 8-style apps.
Completely rewritten for experienced programmers, this book provides many code examples to help you work with the nuts and bolts of C# code, such as generics, dynamic typing, and the new asynchronous programming features. You'll also get up to speed on XAML, ASP. NET, LINQ, and other . NET tools.
- Discover how C# supports fundamental coding features such as classes, other custom types, collections, and error handling
- Understand the differences between dynamic and static typing in C#
- Query and process diverse data sources such as in-memory object models, databases, and XML documents with LINQ
- Use . NET's multithreading features to exploit your computer's parallel processing capabilities
- Learn how the new asynchronous language features can help improve application responsiveness and scalability
- Use XAML to create Windows 8-style, phone, and classic desktop applications
Ian Griffiths is an independent consultant specializing in medical imaging applications and digital video. He also works as an instructor, teaching courses on . NET for DevelopMentor. Ian holds a degree in Computer Science from Cambridge University.