Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Delivering rich, Web 2.0-style experiences has never been easier. This book gives you a complete hands-on introduction to Microsoft ASP. NET AJAX 1.0, the new framework that offers many of the same benefits for Ajax development that ASP. NET provides for server-side development. With Programming ASP. NET AJAX, you'll learn how to create professional, dynamic web pages with Ajax in no time.
Programming ASP. NET AJAX offers you:
- A high-level overview of the ASP. NET AJAX framework
- Functional code that you can cut and paste for use in your own applications
- An organization that reflects the framework's packages, including Extensions, Control Toolkit, the Futures CTP, and the AJAX Library
- Sidebars throughout the book that identify and propose solutions to potential security breaches
- Ways to use the standards-based AJAX Library with other platforms, such as PHP
- A complete chapter on the UpdatePanel control for making individual parts of a web page independently updateable -- one of the framework's most important elements
Released previously as Programming Atlas to cover the beta version of the Microsoft framework, this edition is fully up-to-date and expanded for the official 1.0 release of ASP. NET AJAX. Written by Christian Wenz -- Microsoft MVP for ASP/ASP. NET and AJAX Control Toolkit Contributor -- Programming ASP. NET AJAX contains many hard-to-find details, along with a few unofficial ways to accomplish things.