Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Elements 9 offers much of Photoshop's power without the huge price tag. It's an ideal tool for most image-editing buffs -- including scrapbookers, photographers, and aspiring graphic artists. But Elements still doesn't come with a decent manual. This bestselling book will help you get the most out of the program, from the basics to advanced tips for both Windows and Mac.
- Quickly learn your way around. Customize Elements to suit your working style.
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick image fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Learn how to repair and restore your old and damaged photos.
- Add some pizzazz. Give images more zip with dozens of filters, frames, and special effects.
- Find your creative flair. Create scrapbooks, greeting cards, photo books, and more.
- Use advanced techniques. Work with layers, blend modes, and other tools.
- Try out your new skills. Download practice images and try new tricks as you learn.
Barbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups since Elements 3. She's been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara, who lives in Jensen Beach, Florida, started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!