After more than two years, Adobe has finally released a new version of Photoshop Elements for the Mac. Version 6 packs a lot more editing firepower than iPhoto, and this Missing Manual puts every feature into a clear, easy-to-understand context -- something that no other book on Elements does!
Photoshop Elements 6 is perfect for scrapbooking, making fancy photo collages, and creating Web galleries.
It has lots of new features such as Guided Edit for performing basic editing tasks, an improved Photomerge feature, a handy Quick Selection Tool, and much more. But knowing what to do and when is tricky. Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac: The Missing Manual explains not only how the tools and commands work, but when to use them. With it, you will:
- Learn to import, organize, and fix photos quickly and easily.
- Repair and restore old and damaged photos, and retouch any image.
- Jazz up your pictures with dozens of filters, frames, and special effects.
- Learn which tools the pros use -- you'll finally understand how layers work!
- Create collages and photo layout pages for greeting cards and other projects.
- Get downloadable practice images and try new tricks right away.
This full-color guide starts with the simplest functions and progresses to increasingly complex features of Elements.
If you're ready for the more sophisticated tools, you can easily jump around to learn specific techniques. As always, author Barbara Brundage lets you know which Elements features work well, which don't, and why -- all with a bit of wit and humor.
Don't hesitate: Now that Adobe's outstanding photo editor has been updated for the Mac, dive in with Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac: The Missing Manual right away.