Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Photoshop Elements 13 looks sharper, performs better, and has more sophisticated photo-editing and slideshow features than previous versions-but knowing which tools to use when can be confusing. The new edition of this bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you'll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos, and patch undesirable areas with Content-Aware Fill.
- Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Create the perfect picture. Seamlessly insert people and objects from other photos, using Photomerge Compose.
- Share your photos. Use new methods to quickly create and email stunning slideshows to friends.
- Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.
Barbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups since Elements 3. She's been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara, who lives in Jensen Beach, Florida, started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!