Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Your financial goals probably include a comfortable retirement, paying for your kids' college education, and long-term healthcare. But you can't reach those goals by putting your money in a savings account. You need to invest it so it grows over time. Three seasoned personal finance experts show you how in this jargon-free guide.
- Investing demystified. Get clear, real-world examples of why investing is crucial to your financial goals
- How to invest. Learn how to evaluate four types of investment so you make the right decisions
- Hidden gems. Discover lesser-known, low-cost investments that provide tax advantages
- Retirement, Education, Healthcare. Find chapters devoted to the fine points of each of these big-ticket goals
- Flexibility. Learn how to change your investment strategy as you age
- Choices. Find an investment plan that's right for you -- whether you're a conservative investor or go-for-broke risk-taker
Bonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 25 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 29 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and more.