Many businesses launch NoSQL databases without understanding the techniques for using their features most effectively.
This book demonstrates the benefits of document embedding, polymorphic schemas, and other MongoDB patterns for tackling specific big data use cases, including:
- Operational intelligence: Perform real-time analytics of business data
- Ecommerce: Use MongoDB as a product catalog master or inventory management system
- Content management: Learn methods for storing content nodes, binary assets, and discussions
- Online advertising networks: Apply techniques for frequency capping ad impressions, and keyword targeting and bidding
- Social networking: Learn how to store a complex social graph, modeled after Google+
- Online gaming: Provide concurrent access to character and world data for a multiplayer role-playing game