Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Learn how to use messaging technologies to build responsive and resilient applications for mobile devices and web browsers. With this hands-on guide, you'll use the STOMP and MQTT messaging protocols to write iOS and web applications capable of sending and receiving GPS and device sensor data, text messages, and alerts.
- Understand basic messaging concepts and composition
- Learn two common messaging models: point-to-point and publish/subscribe
- Use STOMP to write an iOS application that sends GPS data, and a web app that consumes the data
- Build an iOS app with MQTT that tracks and broadcasts device motion data, and a web app that displays the data and sends alerts
- Extend STOMP to filter, prioritize, persist, and expire messages
- Take a complete tour of STOMP and MQTT, including features not used in the book's sample apps
Jeff Mesnil (http://jmesnil.net/ (Lien -> http://jmesnil.net/)) is a software developer who has made significant contributions to many open source middleware projects. He currently holds a Senior Software Engineer position at Red Hat in its JBoss Middleware Division.