Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
If you're an experienced programmer who has not worked with Clojure before, this guide is the perfect thorough but gentle introduction for you. Author Carin Meier not only provides a practical overview of this JVM language and its functional programming concepts, but also includes a complete hands-on training course to help you learn Clojure in a structured way.
The first half of the book takes you through Clojure's unique design and lets you try your hand at two Clojure projects, including a web app. The holistic course in second half provides you with critical tools and resources, including ways to plug into the Clojure community.
- Understand the basic structure of a Clojure expression
- Learn how to shape and control code in a functional way
- Discover how Clojure handles real-world state and concurrency
- Take advantage of Java classes and learn how Clojure handles polymorphism
- Manage and use libraries in a Clojure project
- Use the core.async library for asynchronous and concurrent communication
- Explore the power of macros in Clojure programming
- Learn how to think in Clojure by following the book's seven-week training course
Carin started off as a professional ballet dancer, studied Physics in college, and has been developing software for both the enterprise and entrepreneur ever since. She has a strong background in Ruby and Clojure. She is highly involved in the community and has spoken at many conferences, including keynoting at OSCON. She also leads the Cincinnati Functional Programmers and the Clojure and Coffee user groups in Cincinnati.