Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
How can you take advantage of the Django framework to integrate complex client-side interactions and real-time features into your web applications? Through a series of rapid application development projects, this hands-on book shows experienced Django developers how to include REST APIs, WebSockets, and client-side MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js into new or existing projects.
- Learn a lightweight approach for starting a new Django project
- Break reusable applications into smaller services that communicate with one another
- Create a static, rapid prototyping site as a scaffold for websites and applications
- Build a REST API with django-rest-framework
- Learn how to use Django with the Backbone.js MVC framework
- Create a single-page web application on top of your REST API
- Integrate real-time features with WebSockets and the Tornado networking library
- Use the book's code-driven examples in your own projects
Mark Lavin is a lead Python/Django developer at Caktus Consulting Group in Carrboro, North Carolina. He also runs a small homebrewing website, written in Django, called brewedbyus.com. He came to Python web development after a few years pricing derivatives on Wall Street. Mark maintains anumber of open source projects primarily related to Django development and frequently contributes back to projects used by Caktus. When he isn't programming, Mark enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, brewing beer, and running.