Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
This example-driven book offers a thorough introduction to Java's APIs for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) and RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS).
Java Web Services: Up and Running takes a clear, pragmatic approach to these technologies by providing a mix of architectural overview, complete working code examples, and short yet precise instructions for compiling, deploying, and executing an application. You'll learn how to write web services from scratch and integrate existing services into your Java applications. With Java Web Services: Up and Running, you will:
- Understand the distinction between SOAP-based and REST-style services
- Write, deploy, and consume SOAP-based services in core Java
- Understand the Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) service contract
- Recognize the structure of a SOAP message
- Learn how to deliver Java-based RESTful web services and consume commercial RESTful services
- Know security requirements for SOAP- and REST-based web services
- Learn how to implement JAX-WS in various application servers
Ideal for students as well as experienced programmers, Java Web Services: Up and Running is the concise guide you need to start working with these technologies right away.
Martin Kalin has a Ph. D. from Northwestern University and is a professor in the College of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University. He has co-written a series of books on C and C++ and written a book on Java for programmers. He enjoys commercial programming and has co-developed large distributed systems in process scheduling and product configuration.