2050, Paris n'est plus qu'un torrent de violences, le terrain de jeu de fanatiques déchus. L'air n'est plus respirable. Les hologrammes ont remplacé les hommes. Le travail n'est plus que le privilège de quelques-uns. Sous l'hégémonie de Dame Consommation, il est devenu interdit de fabriquer et réparer.
Ce livre est un signal d'alerte. Il est futuriste sans être fantaisiste. Un livre terrifiant de vérités aux premières pages et saisissant d'espoir aux dernières. Un très beau roman d'anticipation, empli d'humanité. Un bel appel au vivre ensemble et au retour à l'autosuffisance.
This example-driven book offers a thorough introduction to Java's APIs for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) and RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS).
Java Web Services: Up and Running takes a clear, pragmatic approach to these technologies by providing a mix of architectural overview, complete working code examples, and short yet precise instructions for compiling, deploying, and executing an application. You'll learn how to write web services from scratch and integrate existing services into your Java applications. With Java Web Services: Up and Running, you will:
- Understand the distinction between SOAP-based and REST-style services
- Write, deploy, and consume SOAP-based services in core Java
- Understand the Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) service contract
- Recognize the structure of a SOAP message
- Learn how to deliver Java-based RESTful web services and consume commercial RESTful services
- Know security requirements for SOAP- and REST-based web services
- Learn how to implement JAX-WS in various application servers
Ideal for students as well as experienced programmers, Java Web Services: Up and Running is the concise guide you need to start working with these technologies right away.
Martin Kalin has a Ph. D. from Northwestern University and is a professor in the College of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University. He has co-written a series of books on C and C++ and written a book on Java for programmers. He enjoys commercial programming and has co-developed large distributed systems in process scheduling and product configuration.