Si vous voulez savoir ce que Licornesque veut dire, il va falloir lire ce livre. Ce livre c'est la folle aventure, la drôle de rencontre, l'alchimie incroyable entre Herveline et Marie. Deux nanas supers sympas, suivies d'une armées de Licornes, prêtes à vous aider à changer vos modes de consommation.
Dépensez moins oui, mais dépensez et pensez éthique. Consommez moins, oui, mais consommez mieux.
Pas à pas, petit à petit, passez de consommateur, à consomm'acteur. A mettre dans toutes les mains, toutes les écoles, les bibliothèques, et même sur les bancs publics !
Apple's iWork is more versatile than ever now that there are versions for Mac, iOS, and even iCloud. The only thing iWork doesn't include is its own how-to guide. That's where this friendly, jargon-free Missing Manual comes in. With complete instructions and helpful examples, you'll quickly learn how to create stunning documents, slideshows, and spreadsheets with iWork's Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Create elegant files in minutes. Save tons of time by using iWork's collection of prebuilt templates and themes.
- Craft a variety of documents. Use Pages to design attractive newsletters, catalogs, brochures, flyers, and posters.
- Build eye-popping presentations. Turn Keynote's themes and easy-to-use cinematic effects into beautiful custom slideshows.
- Organize and clearly convey information. Jazz up your Numbers spreadsheets with charts, images, and videos.
- Always have your work on hand. Store your files in iCloud and have them sync automatically to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Work anywhere, any time. Use the web-based iWork for iCloud to create projects on any computer-even a PC. Versions covered:
This edition covers Pages for Mac 5.1, Keynote for Mac 6.1, Numbers for Mac 3.1, version 2.1 of each iOS app, and iWork for iCloud.
Josh Clark is a writer, designer, and developer who helps creative people get clear of technical hassle to share their ideas with the world. When he's not writing about clever design and humane software, he's building it. Josh is the creator of Big Medium, friendly software that actually makes it fun to manage a Web site and he's the author of iWork '09: The Missing Manual. In a previous life, Josh worked on a slew of national PBS programs at Boston's WGBH. He shared his three words of Russian with Mikhail Gorbachev, strolled the ranch with Nancy Reagan, and wrote trivia questions for a primetime game show. Now Josh makes words and spins code at his hypertext laboratory globalmoxie.com in Paris, France, where he lives with his wife Ellen.
Jessica Thornsby is a technical writer based in sunny Sheffield, England. She writes about Android, app development, rooting and flashing mobile devices, Eclipse, Java and all things Apple. When not wordsmithing about technology, she writes about her local food and music scene, and keeping exotic pets. On the rare occasions that she's dragged away from her keyboard, she enjoys beer gardens, going to concerts, cooking tongue-blistering curries, and obsessively researching her family tree.