Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Apple's third-generation iPad has a new, razor-sharp Retina display and a robust processor that will dazzle you with their looks and speed, but you won't get far without an owner's manual to all the tablet's features. This comprehensive guide shows you how to transfer media to your iPad, sync and shop wirelessly, tap into WiFi and 4G cellular networks, and use iTunes for media management.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, eBooks, and more.
- Sync wirelessly. Keep your iPad's apps, media, and email messages current without cabling up.
- Capture stunning images. Take photos and HD video with the tablet's new 5 megapixel iSight camera.
- Get online. Connect via WiFi or the blazing-fast 4G LTE cellular network-and create a free Wi-Fi hotspot with Verizon's iPad.
- Take dictation."Speak" email messages and notes, and have the iPad type them up.
J. D. Biersdorfer is the best-selling author of iPad: The Missing Manual, Best iPhone Apps (Second Edition), Netbooks: The Missing Maunal, and The iPod Shuffle Fan Book. She is the co-author of iPod: The Missing Manual, Google: The Missing Manual (Second Edition), iPhoto '09: The Missing Manual, and The Internet: The Missing Manual. She has authored the weekly technology column "Q&A" for the New York Times since 1998 and often writes about art, books, and design for other sections of The Times. J. D. also co-hosts the independent Pop Tech Jam audio podcast, which explores current events in the world of technology and geek culture.