Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Want to build games with iOS technologies? This cookbook provides detailed recipes for a wide range of common iOS game-development issues, ranging from 2D and 3D math to Game Center integration, and OpenGL to performance. If you're familiar with iOS and Objective-C, this is the problem-solving guide you want.
Rather than focus on specific game engines for iOS, such as Cocos2D or the Corona SDK, the recipes in this cookbook strictly deal with baked-in iOS technologies. You'll learn solutions for everything from tile-matching games to racing, with working code that you can use right away.
- Lay out the structure of your game
- Build and customize menus with UIKit
- Detect and respond to user input
- Use advanced techniques to play sound effects and music
- Work with data, using iOS devices and the cloud
- Create 2D graphics with SpriteKit
- Add physics simulation to your game
- Learn beginning to advanced 3D graphics
- Create challenges with artificial intelligence
- Use networking to add multiplayer capabilities
- Work with game controllers and multiple screens
Paris Buttfield-Addison is a mobile app engineer, game designer, and researcher with a passion for making technology simpler and as engaging as possible. Paris recently submitted a PhD investigating how people use tablets for information management.
Jon Manning is the co-founder of Secret Lab, an independent game development studio based in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. Jon Manning is a game designer and programmer who's worked on all kinds of projects, ranging from iPad games for children to instant messaging clients. Jon is about to submit a PhD exploring the manipulation of online social networks. Jon is the world's biggest Horse_ebooks fan (https://twitter.com/Horse_ebooks (Lien -> https://twitter.com/Horse_ebooks)), and can be found on Twitter as @desplesda.