Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Overcome the vexing issues you'll inevitably confront when creating apps for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. By making use of new and revised recipes in this updated cookbook, you'll quickly learn the steps necessary to write complete iOS apps-including ways to store and protect data, enhance and animate graphics, manage files and folders, and take advantage of Passbook.
Thoroughly updated for iOS 6 SDK, this cookbook shows you how to use hundreds of techniques to solve problems that developers of all levels commonly face. Each recipe includes sample code you can use right away.
- Use Pass Kit to deliver digitally-signed passes such as loyalty cards
- Define the layout of UI elements with Cocoa Auto Layout
- Develop location-aware apps
- Get working examples for implementing gesture recognizers
- Use new Objective-C Runtime features
- Play audio and video files and access the iPod library
- Retrieve contacts and groups from the Address Book
- Determine camera availability and access the Photo Library
- Create multitasking-aware apps
- Use Event Kit to manage calendars, dates, and events
- Apply the accelerometer and gyroscope
- Enhance your app with the iCloud service
Vandad Nahavandipoor is an iOS and OS X programmer for an international media group with more than 7000 employees in more than 29 countries. Previously he worked for Lloyds Banking Group in England to deliver their iOS apps to millions of users in the UK. In his previous roles he has also led an international team of more than 30 iOS developers. Projects he's led include the Lloyds, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, NatWest and the RBS iOS apps.