Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Now you can overcome the vexing, real-life issues you confront when creating apps for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. By making use of more than 100 new recipes in this updated cookbook, you'll quickly learn the steps necessary for writing complete iOS apps, whether they're as simple as a music player or feature a complex mix of animations, graphics, multimedia, a database, and iCloud storage.
If you're comfortable with iOS SDK, this cookbook will teach you how to use hundreds of iOS techniques. Each recipe provides a clear solution with sample code that you can use right away.
- Use different approaches to construct a user interface
- Develop location-aware apps
- Get working examples for implementing gesture recognizers
- Play audio and video files and access the iPod library
- Retrieve contacts and groups from the Address Book
- Determine camera availability and access the Photo Library
- Create multitasking-aware apps
- Maintain persistent storage in your apps
- Use Event Kit to manage calendars and events
- Learn capabilities of the Core Graphics framework
- Access the accelerometer and gyroscope
- Take advantage of the iCloud service
Vandad Nahavandipoor is an iOS and OS X programmer for an international media group with more than 7000 employees in more than 29 countries. Previously he worked for Lloyds Banking Group in England to deliver their iOS apps to millions of users in the UK. In his previous roles he has also led an international team of more than 30 iOS developers. Projects he's led include the Lloyds, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, NatWest and the RBS iOS apps.