Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Walk through the basics of Tornado, the high-performance web server known for its speed, simplicity, and scalability on projects large and small. With this hands-on guide, you'll learn how to use Tornado's acclaimed features by working with several example applications. You also get best practices for using Tornado in the real world.
Are you interested in creating a scalable social application, real-time analytics engine, or RESTful API-all with the power and simplicity of Python? This book shows you why Tornado is fantastic choice for writing powerful applications that are simple to create, extend, and deploy.
- Learn how to use Tornado's lightweight and flexible templating language
- Extend templates to repurpose headers, footers, layout grids, and other content
- Use persistent storage like MongoDB to store, serve, and edit dynamic content
- Explore Tornado's ability to make asynchronous web requests
- Secure your application against cookie and request vulnerabilities
- Authenticate with external services, using Tornado's auth module
- Adopt deployment strategies that help harden your application and increase request throughput