Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
HTML5 is more than a markup language-it's a collection of several independent web standards. Fortunately, this expanded guide covers everything you need in one convenient place. With step-by-step tutorials and real-world examples, HTML5: The Missing Manual shows you how to build web apps that include video tools, dynamic graphics, geolocation, offline features, and responsive layouts for mobile devices.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Structure web pages more effectively. Learn how HTML5 helps web design tools and search engines work smarter.
- Add audio and video without plugins. Build playback pages that work in every browser.
- Create stunning visuals with Canvas. Draw shapes, pictures, and text; play animations; and run interactive games.
- Jazz up your pages with CSS3. Add fancy fonts and eye-catching effects with transitions and animation.
- Design better web forms. Collect information from visitors more efficiently with HTML5 form elements.
- Build it once, run it everywhere. Use responsive design to make your site look good on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Include rich desktop features. Build self-sufficient web apps that work offline and store the data users need.
Matthew MacDonald is a developer, author, and educator in all things Visual Basic and . NET. He's worked with Visual Basic and ASP since their initial versions, and has written over a dozen books on the subject, including The Book of VB . NET (No Starch Press) and Visual Basic 2005: A Developer's Notebook (O'Reilly). He has also written a number of Missing Manual titles on Excel 2007 and Access 2007 (O'Reilly). His website is http://www.prosetech.com/ (Lien -> http://www.prosetech.com/).