Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
How prepared are you to build fast and efficient web applications? This eloquent book provides what every web developer should know about the network, from fundamental limitations that affect performance to major innovations for building even more powerful browser applications-including HTTP 2.0 and XHR improvements, Server-Sent Events (SSE), WebSocket, and WebRTC.
Author Ilya Grigorik, a web performance engineer at Google, demonstrates performance optimization best practices for TCP, UDP, and TLS protocols, and explains unique wireless and mobile network optimization requirements. You'll then dive into performance characteristics of technologies such as HTTP 2.0, client-side network scripting with XHR, real-time streaming with SSE and WebSocket, and P2P communication with WebRTC.
- Deliver superlative TCP, UDP, and TLS performance
- Speed up network performance over 3G/4G mobile networks
- Develop fast and energy-efficient mobile applications
- Address bottlenecks in HTTP 1.x and other browser protocols
- Plan for and deliver the best HTTP 2.0 performance
- Enable efficient real-time streaming in the browser
- Create efficient peer-to-peer videoconferencing and low-latency applications with real-time WebRTC transports
Ilya Grigorik is a developer advocate and web performance engineer at Google. He spends his days and nights working on making the web faster and building and driving adoption of performance best practices.
Prior to focusing on web performance Ilya was the founder and CTO of PostRank, a social analytics company which was acquired by Google and became the core of social analytics reporting within Google Analytics. Whenever not thinking web performance, or analytics, Ilya can be found contributing to open-source projects, reading, or building fun projects like VimGolf, GitHub Archive and others.