Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Get a head start on building apps for Windows 8. With a series of examples, this hands-on guide takes you through the process of creating complete touch-enabled apps that respond to native sensors. Through the course of the book, you'll learn how to work with the Windows Runtime application model while building a Bing Image Search app.
If you're an experienced . NET developer who wants to get up to speed with Windows 8, this book provides the expertise and C# code samples you need.
- Get a high-level overview of Windows 8 features-from the Start Screen to in-app features such as the Application Bar
- Begin by building a simple app to retrieve Bing image search results from a web service
- Learn about the components needed to complete the app, including UI design, the MVVM architectural pattern, and "tombstoning"
- Take advantage of native OS features such as tiles, file pickers, and sharing requests
- Examine the steps necessary to publish an app to the Windows Store