Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
Discover what's possible with the latest version of Flash Builder and Flex. This hands-on guide helps you dive into the Adobe Flash Platform: through a series of quick step-by-step tutorials, you'll learn the process of building, debugging, and deploying a complete Rich Internet Application with Flex 4. Each tutorial includes complete code samples and pre-built Flex components. Follow the tutorials in sequence or simply jump to the areas that interest you.
Ideal for experienced developers with or without a background in Flex, Getting Started with Flex 4 shows you how to take advantage of your existing skills. You'll quickly discover how easy RIA development can be.
- Create a Flex application that retrieves, displays, and modifies database records
- Easily add, update, and delete data in the database
- Test and debug the application
- Deploy your Flex application to a web server
- Change the application's appearance with styling and skinning
- Use Flex components to add charts and graphs
"Alaric and Elijah do a great job of guiding a newbie Flex developer through the myriad of components offered by this hugely popular framework. Flex novices will find it well worth a read."
--Jodie O'Rourke, Adobe Certified Expert (Flash Platform) & Community Professional Community Leader, Adobe User Group Program