Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
If you're interested in how things work, this guide will help you experiment with one crucial system you usually ignore-your body and its health. Long hours focusing on code or circuits tends to stifle notions of nutrition, but with this educational and highly useful book you can approach fitness through science, whether it's investigating your ancestral health or using the latest self-tracking apps and gear.
Tune into components of your health through discussions on food, exercise, sleep, hormesis, and other issues-as well as interviews with various scientists and athletes-and discover healthy ways to tinker with your lifestyle.
- Learn to live in the modern digital world and still be physically vibrant
- Examine apps and widgets for self-tracking various fitness issues
- Zero in on carbs, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals
- Find and choose food, and learn when to eat and when to fast
- Reboot your system through movement in the outside world
- Select from more than a dozen techniques for your gym workout
- Fuel fitness by focusing on the science of nutrition and supplements
- Apply lifestyle hacks, such as high-intensity exercise and good stress
Bruce W. Perry is an independent software developer and writer, and the author of O'Reilly's Ajax Hacks (Lien -> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/ajaxhks/index.html?CMP=ILL-4GV796923290). Since 1996, he has developed web applications and databases for various nonprofits, design and marketing firms, as well as publishers. In his spare time, Perry is an active age-group triathlete and has cycled extensively in the Swiss Alps. He splits his time between Warren, Vermont and the Newburyport, Massachusetts area with his wife Stacy LeBaron, daughter Rachel, and son Scott.