Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
You don't need a technical background to build powerful databases with FileMaker Pro 13. This crystal-clear guide covers all new FileMaker Pro 13 features, such as its improved layout tools and enhanced mobile support. Whether you're running a business, printing a catalog, or planning a wedding, you'll learn how to customize your database to run on a PC, Mac, Web browser, or iOS device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Tour FileMaker Pro's features and create your first database in minutes.
- Access data anywhere. Use FileMaker Go on your iPad or iPhone-or share data on the Web.
- Dive into relational data. Solve problems quickly by connecting and combining data tables.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, invoices, catalogs, and other documents with ease.
- Harness processing power. Use calculations and scripts to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Add visual power and clarity. Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data.
- Share your database on a secure server. Add the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Pro Server.
Susan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. She is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for 12 years, and also trains and writes curricula for other developers.
Stuart Gripman is the founder of Crooked Arm Corp, a full-service FileMaker Pro consulting and development firm based in Berkeley, California. A FileMaker Certified Developer, he has written for both Macworld and MacLife.