Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
Games are playing a crucial role in many successful businesses-not just in PR and marketing, but as a model for designing business systems and workflows. In this book, Michael Hugos provides compelling case studies that demonstrate how game mechanics enable companies to respond quickly to challenges in today's real-time economy.
It's not about giving workers a smiley face for producing more widgets. You'll discover how game mechanics-particularly popular multiplayer video games-provide field-tested best practices for engaging workers in creative and complex activities. With games, your company can shift from an outmoded top-down hierarchy to an agile network structure that promotes coordination over control.
- Discover why industrial age business structures from the 20th century no longer work
- Design real-time business collaboration systems, using massively multiplayer online game concepts
- Make your in-house systems more agile with technologies such as social media, mobile devices, and cloud computing
- Understand game dynamics: goals, rules, real-time feedback, and voluntary participation
- Apply virtual worlds and 3-D animation to business intelligence and data analytics applications