Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Droid X2 has more power and better graphics than its predecessor, but it still doesn't offer a printed guide to its amazing features. This Missing Manual helps you dig deep into everything Droid X2 can do. Learn how to shop, keep in touch, play with photos, listen to music, and even do some work. Unleash the power of this popular device with expert advice.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get organized. Sync Droid X2 with Google Calendar, Exchange, and Outlook.
- Go online. Navigate the Web, use email, and tap into Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to tunes. Play and manage music using Droid X2's Music app and Google's Music Cloud Player.
- Shoot photos and video. View and edit photos, slideshows, and video in the Gallery.
- Connect to Google Maps. Use geotagging and get turn-by-turn directions.
- Stay productive. Create, edit, and store documents with Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
Preston Gralla is the author of more than 40 books, including Windows 8 Hacks and Missing Manuals on Droid X2, Galaxy Tab, and Galaxy S II. He's a contributing editor to Computerworld, and a regular contributor to PC World. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.