Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Get the most from your Droid X right away with this entertaining Missing Manual. Veteran tech author Preston Gralla offers a guided tour of every feature, with lots of expert tips and tricks along the way. You'll learn how to use calling and texting features, take and share photos, enjoy streaming music and video, and much more.
Packed with full-color illustrations, this engaging book covers everything from getting started to advanced features and troubleshooting. Unleash the power of Motorola's hot new device withDroid X: The Missing Manual.
- Get organized. Import your contacts and sync with Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange.
- Go online. Get your phone to act as a portable hotspot or as a modem to get your laptop online.
- Play music. Purchase music from Amazon and sync your Droid X with Windows Media Player and iTunes.
- Shoot photos and video. Edit and share your photos, and use them as desktop or icon images. Record video and share it with your friends.
- Connect to Google Maps. Use geotagging and get turn-by-turn directions.
Preston Gralla is the author of more than 40 books, including Windows 8 Hacks and Missing Manuals on Droid X2, Galaxy Tab, and Galaxy S II. He's a contributing editor to Computerworld, and a regular contributor to PC World. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.