Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Would you like to integrate Google+ with an existing website, or build your own social application on the platform? Developing with Google+ takes you on a tour of the Google+ APIs, with lots of concrete examples and hands-on projects. You'll learn how to take advantage of Google+ social plug-ins, communicate programmatically with Google+ over REST APIs, and author real-time Hangout Apps.
Over the course of this book, you'll follow the progress of a fictional company, Baking Disasters, as it incorporates all the features of the Google+ platform.
- Make the most of social widgets such as the +1 button, Badge, and the Share button
- Use performance tuning techniques to speed up social plugins on your site
- Create your own plugins by accessing public data APIs with RESTful web services
- Transform an blog into a social web application through server-side processing
- Use OAuth to authenticate users and authorize your access to their private data
- Extend Google+ Hangouts programmatically and create your own application