2050, Paris n'est plus qu'un torrent de violences, le terrain de jeu de fanatiques déchus. L'air n'est plus respirable. Les hologrammes ont remplacé les hommes. Le travail n'est plus que le privilège de quelques-uns. Sous l'hégémonie de Dame Consommation, il est devenu interdit de fabriquer et réparer.
Ce livre est un signal d'alerte. Il est futuriste sans être fantaisiste. Un livre terrifiant de vérités aux premières pages et saisissant d'espoir aux dernières. Un très beau roman d'anticipation, empli d'humanité. Un bel appel au vivre ensemble et au retour à l'autosuffisance.
Create dynamic business intelligence (BI) solutions for SharePoint faster and with more capabilities than previously possible. With this book, you'll learn the entire process-from high-level concepts to development and deployment-for building data-rich BI applications with Visual Studio LightSwitch, SQL Server 2012, and a host of related Microsoft technologies.
You'll learn practical techniques and patterns necessary to use all of these technologies together as you build an example application through the course of the book, step by step. Discover how to solve real problems, using BI solutions that will evolve to meet future needs.
- Learn the fundamentals of SharePoint, LightSwitch, and SQL Server 2012
- Get a solid grounding in BI application basics and database design principles
- Use LightSwitch to build a help desk app, including data model design and SharePoint data integration
- Build a tabular cube with Microsoft's Business Intelligence Semantic Model (BISM)
- Dive into the data visualization stack, including Excel and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Create reports with Excel Services, Report Builder, and PowerView
- Use tips and tricks for setting up your BI application development environment
David Feldman is a software development manager in the defense industry. He is an industry-recognized expert in SharePoint, SSAS, Silverlight and SQL. Built a world-class technical organization of 40+ Microsoft Certified developers and infrastructure architects.
Jason Himmelstein is an IT Pro Solutions Architect with more than 15 years of experience working with Microsoft and related technologies. With a passion for technology, Jason has spent the past 7 years dedicated to SharePoint, becoming a recognized expert in the field. Having successfully architected solutions for up to 120, 000 users, Mr. Himmelstein maintains an active speaking schedule, addressing conferences in the United States & Canada. He is currently the Senior Technical Director for SharePoint at a New England based consulting firm.