Si vous voulez savoir ce que Licornesque veut dire, il va falloir lire ce livre. Ce livre c'est la folle aventure, la drôle de rencontre, l'alchimie incroyable entre Herveline et Marie. Deux nanas supers sympas, suivies d'une armées de Licornes, prêtes à vous aider à changer vos modes de consommation.
Dépensez moins oui, mais dépensez et pensez éthique. Consommez moins, oui, mais consommez mieux.
Pas à pas, petit à petit, passez de consommateur, à consomm'acteur. A mettre dans toutes les mains, toutes les écoles, les bibliothèques, et même sur les bancs publics !
If you want to get ahead in this new era of interaction design, this is the reference you need. Nintendo's Wii and Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch have made gestural interfaces popular, but until now there's been no complete source of information about the technology.
Designing Gestural Interfaces provides you with essential information about kinesiology, sensors, ergonomics, physical computing, touchscreen technology, and new interface patterns -- all you need to know to augment your existing skills in "traditional" web design, software, or product development. Packed with informative illustrations and photos, this book helps you:
- Get an overview of technologies surrounding touchscreens and interactive environments
- Learn the process of designing gestural interfaces, from documentation to prototyping to communicating to the audience what the product does
- Examine current patterns and trends in touchscreen and gestural design
- Learn about the techniques used by practicing designers and developers today
- See how other designers have solved interface challenges in the past
- Look at future trends in this rapidly evolving field
Only six years ago, the gestural interfaces introduced in the film Minority Report were science fiction. Now, because of technological, social, and market forces, we see similar interfaces deployed everywhere. Designing Gestural Interfaces will help you enter this new world of possibilities.
Dan Saffer is a Director of Interaction Design at Smart Design. He is the author of Designing for Interaction: Creating Innovative Applications and Devices (New Riders), Designing Gestural Interfaces (O'Reilly), and Designing Devices. Since 1995, he has designed appliances, devices, software, websites, and services that are used by millions of people every day.