Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Creating apps for Google Glass is more involved than simply learning how to navigate its hardware, APIs, and SDK. You also need the right mindset. While this practical book delivers the information and techniques you need to build and deploy Glass applications, it also helps you to think for Glass by showing you how the platform works in, and affects, its environment.
In three parts-Discover, Design, and Develop-Glass pioneers guide you through the Glass ecosystem and demonstrate what this wearable computer means for users, developers, and society as a whole. You'll learn how to create rich functionality for a consumer technology that's radically different than anything currently available.
- Learn the Five Noble Truths of great Glassware design
- Understand the Glass ecosystem and learn why it's different
- Sidestep Glass's societal concerns in your projects
- Learn how Glass adapts to the user's world, rather than the other way around
- Avoid poor design by identifying Glassware antipatterns
- Build cloud services with the Google Mirror API
- Use the Glass Development Kit to develop client applications
- Submit your project for review in the MyGlass directory
By day, Allen is a Senior Project Engineer at http://iaflw.com/ (Lien -> http://iaflw.com/).
A software developer, marketer, broadcaster, sportswriter and filmmaker, Jason enjoys perpetual summer living on the island of Guam. He fell in love with the Web the moment he first got online in 1994, seeing it as the world's biggest toy, and began helping people embrace the Internet before shifting his focus to content development and ultimately to designing data-driven systems. In the last few years he's been concentrating on Google Glass, Hangout extensions, HTML5 games, and Chromecast apps. Since 1999 he's worked at http://jasonsalas.com (Lien -> http://jasonsalas.com).