Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
You can easily create a professional-looking website with nothing more than an ordinary computer and some raw ambition. Want to build a blog, sell products, create forums, or promote an event? No problem! This friendly, jargon-free book gives you the techniques, tools, and advice you need to build a site and get it up on the Web.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Master the basics. Learn HTML5, the language of the Web.
- Design good-looking pages. Use styles to build polished layouts.
- Get it online. Find a reliable web host and pick a good web address.
- Use time-saving tools. Learn free tools for creating web pages and tracking your visitors.
- Attract visitors. Make sure people can find your site through popular search engines like Google.
- Build a community. Encourage repeat visits with social media.
- Bring in the cash. Host Google ads, sell Amazon's wares, or push your own products that people can buy via PayPal.
Matthew MacDonald is a developer, author, and educator in all things Visual Basic and . NET. He's worked with Visual Basic and ASP since their initial versions, and has written over a dozen books on the subject, including The Book of VB . NET (No Starch Press) and Visual Basic 2005: A Developer's Notebook (O'Reilly). He has also written a number of Missing Manual titles on Excel 2007 and Access 2007 (O'Reilly). His website is http://www.prosetech.com/ (Lien -> http://www.prosetech.com/).