Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
What could you do with data if scalability wasn't a problem? With this hands-on guide, you'll learn how Apache Cassandra handles hundreds of terabytes of data while remaining highly available across multiple data centers -- capabilities that have attracted Facebook, Twitter, and other data-intensive companies. Cassandra: The Definitive Guideprovides the technical details and practical examples you need to assess this database management system and put it to work in a production environment.
Author Eben Hewitt demonstrates the advantages of Cassandra's nonrelational design, and pays special attention to data modeling. If you're a developer, DBA, application architect, or manager looking to solve a database scaling issue or future-proof your application, this guide shows you how to harness Cassandra's speed and flexibility.
- Understand the tenets of Cassandra's column-oriented structure
- Learn how to write, update, and read Cassandra data
- Discover how to add or remove nodes from the cluster as your application requires
- Examine a working application that translates from a relational model to Cassandra's data model
- Use examples for writing clients in Java, Python, and C#
- Use the JMX interface to monitor a cluster's usage, memory patterns, and more
- Tune memory settings, data storage, and caching for better performance