Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Home ownership is a cornerstone of the American dream, but it's a complex process that, without the right guidance, can seem like a nightmare. This Missing Manual takes you through the process of buying a home, from start to finish. Along the way, you'll use the book's expert advice and fill-in forms to identify the house you want, figure out what kind of neighborhood you want to live in, determine what a target home is really worth, make an offer, and close the deal. Throughout the process, this book helps you:
- Realistically determine how much house you can afford
- Assemble a real estate team that's looking after your interests and not the seller's
- Understand the different ways to finance your house, and which is best for you
- Create an attractive offer with the best chance of acceptance
- Learn what lenders look for so you can get your mortgage approved
- Inspect your new home to uncover potential problems
- Prepare all the right paperwork for a smooth closing
Nancy Conner has a PhD in English from Brown University and has taught writing, including technical writing, to college students for more than a dozen years. She is currently a freelance author and copyeditor specializing in technical books, and has written on topics ranging from classical mythology to Google Apps to the MS Office suite.