Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
There's no need to reinvent the wheel every time you run into a problem with ASP. NET's Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework. This concise cookbook provides recipes to help you solve tasks many web developers encounter every day. Each recipe includes the C# code you need, along with a complete working example of how to implement the solution. Learn practical techniques for applying user authentication, providing faster page reloads, validating user data, filtering search results, and many other issues related to MVC3 development.
These recipes help you:
- Restrict access to views with password protection
- Allow users to upload and save a file to your website
- Implement AJAX to allow users to see updated content quickly
- Validate form input to ensure the data you capture is what you expect
- Create thumbnails to preview images rather than view them full-size
- Give your web application the ability to change languages
- Use CAPTCHA to prevent automated programs from completing forms
- Make URLs more user- and search-engine-friendly with the MapRoute function
The author of 20 Recipes for Programming MVC 3 from O'Reilly Media, Jamie Munro has been developing websites and web applications for over 15 years. For the past 6 years Jamie has been acting as a lead developer by mentoring younger developers to enhance their web development skills. Taking his love of mentoring people, Jamie began his writing career on his personal blog (http://www.webistrate.com (Lien -> http://www.webistrate.com)) that is geared towards helping web developers further expand their experience with many online examples using MVC3, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Jquery, Database Optimzation, and Search Engine Optimization.