Interested in screen sharing, but only with Back to My Mac? This title has the basics about Back to My Mac, but if you want all the details-and oodles of background info and router help-check out Take Control of Back to My Mac (Lien -> https://oreilly.com/catalog/9781933671468).
Read this book to learn the answers to questions like:
- How can I share the screen of a buddy via iChat?
- What are iChat's screen-sharing limitations? What are the best alternatives?
- How can I give a presentation remotely using screen sharing?
- What's the best way to use screen sharing to do remote tech support?
- What's the best way to control an unattended Mac remotely?
- How do I share screens with someone running an old version of Mac OS X?
- How do I share screens with someone running Windows?
- How do I wake up a remote Mac so I can share its screen?
- What tricks does Apple employ to make Back to My Mac connections work?
- How can I copy text from one computer to another while sharing screens?
- Mac OS X's screen-sharing features aren't sufficient-what third-party software do you recommend?