Along with a conceptual understanding of the framework, you'll also gain direct experience with AngularJS by building a sample application throughout the book.
- Understand how AngularJS differs from other MVC frameworks
- Learn about AngularJS controllers, views, and models by diving into the book's sample project
- Connect your working application to public REST services
- Build the application's security layer with non-REST AngularJS services
- Explore the basics of building and testing AngularJS directives
- Use AngularJS as part of the MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js)
- Discover how search engine optimization relates to AngularJS applications and sites