Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC test gives students the strategies needed to improve their TOEIC score and to learn vocabulary frequently used on the TOEIC. This book is equally effective in the classroom as well as at home or the office for self-study. The course material can be adapted to students' individual needs and the explanatory key (available in the Teacher's Book) provides clear explanations as to why answers are right or wrong.
- two complete Practice Tests which can be used diagnostically to identify areas for further study
- practice with vocabulary used in contexts found on the TOEIC
- strategies, skills and vocabulary covering TOEIC key topic areas
- a concise Grammar Glossary with explanations of grammatical terms and review of specific grammar points
- downloadable tapescripts available at www.oup.com/elt/exams