Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Deliver rich audio and video real-time communication and peer-to-peer data exchange right in the browser, without the need for proprietary plug-ins. This concise hands-on guide shows you how to use the emerging Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) technology to build a browser-to-browser application, piece by piece.
- Tour the WebRTC development cycle and trapezoid architectural model
- Understand how and why VoIP is shifting from standalone functionality to a browser component
- Use mechanisms that let client-side web apps interact with browsers through the WebRTC API
- Transfer streaming data between browser peers with the RTCPeerConnection API
- Create a signaling channel between peers for setting up a WebRTC session
- Put everything together to create a basic WebRTC system from scratch
- Learn about conferencing, authorization, and other advanced WebRTC features
Salvatore Loreto works as a senior scientist at NomadicLab's MultiMedia Technology branch, which is part of Ericsson Research in Finland. He works on standardization, research projects and strategy related to the Internet in general and in particular VoIP, Media & Web Communication and Internet of Things (IoT).
Simon Pietro Romano is Assistant Professor at the DIS (Information & System Department) of the University of Napoli Federico II.