Discover New Zealand's compact kaleidoscope of landscapes - amble along white-sand beaches, weave between steaming volcanoes or step onto chiselled mountains. Let your feet be led by this comprehensive tramping guide.
• 52 detailed trail descriptions, including the classic routes and, for the first time, day tramps
• two-colour contour maps for each tramp
• expert health and safety advice for trampers
• practical planning information, including transport and accommodation options
• special feature on fishing New Zealand's rivers and lakes
• illustrated guide to New Zealand's wildlife