Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Landscape Ecology - a rapidly growing science - quantifies the ways ecosystems interact. It establishes links between activities in one region and repercussions in another. Landscape Ecology: A Top-Down Approach serves as a general introduction to this emerging area of study.
• Gives a historical perspective in order to assess and critique current conservation management practices
• Provides a complete understanding of the concept of Landscape Ecology
• Explores landforms and landscapes - an understanding of landforms and geomorphocological processes is essential in the understanding of the ecology of landscapes
• Discusses the fragmented landscape - focusing on the changes that need to be made for conservation management in the future
• Includes a complete discussion of habitat conservation planning
The rapid convergence of themes in ecology supports the study of the ecology of landscapes. Advances in this field will come from studies in landscape effects and the mobile organisms whose top-down effects create and maintain landscapes. Landscape Ecology: A Top-Down Approach supplies the basics for this work.