Immunology for Medical Students is a groundbreaking textbook of immunology that cuts through to the core content students really need to know. Information has been carefully weighted to give a rigorous understanding without overburdening the student. The writing style is clear and user-friendly, taking a step-by-step approach to difficult concepts. Clinical examples are threaded through the book highlighting the relevance of the basic science to clinical practice.
The illustration program has been specially developed for rapid assimilation of material. Each illustration has been carefully constructed with dialog boxes to make understanding the immune system easier than ever.
* Learning objectives focus the student on core content
* Overview figures at the beginning of each chapter show the big picture
* Review sections condense the major concepts
* Illustrations with dialog boxes enable rapid assimilation of information
* Technical boxes show how advances in science have provided new means of preventing disease
* Clinical Examples, which are both current and relevant, threaded through the text.