Explore the complex heart of Havana from cathedrals to cigar shops, colonial city squares to Santeria sites. Walk in the footsteps of literary legends Marti and Hemingway, immersed in the sounds of the city's infectious street music. This guide will lead you to museums, beaches, revolutionary forts and ultimately, the city's best mojito.
* five neighborhood walking tours
* notes on eateries from paladores to private restaurants
* tips on staying in peso hotels, private rooms and (former) Mafia mansions
* candid advice for US citizens
* special color map section