Chatterbox is a four-part beginner's course for children learning English in primary schools.
Chatterbox Teacher's Book
• Explains how to use the Chatterbox course materials in step-by-step lesson plans.
• Provides a clear summary of the teaching syllabus of the course as well as a teaching menu of new words and structures for each lesson.
• Describes the teaching methods used in the course in a comprehensive Introduction.
• Includes answers to the Activity Book exercises, and tapescripts, where necessary.
• Suggests a variety of Extra games to play in the classroom.