The A+ : DOS/Windows Study Guide is a comprehensive resource designed to prepare you to pass the DOS/Windows Module of CompTIA's 1998 A+ certification program. Whether you are beginning or advancing your career as a computer service technician, this is the book for you.
Comprehensive, accurate-and readable. This study guide provides full coverage of each objective for the exam, giving you all the information you need to master PC service issues :
• operating system architecture
• operating system installation and configuration
• preventive maintenance
• operating system management
• application installation & configuration
• troubleshooting DOS and Windows