Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Want to perform programming tasks better, faster, simpler, and make them repeatable? Take a deep dive into Windows PowerShell and discover what this distributed automation platform can do. Whether you're a . NET developer or IT pro, this concise guide will show you how PowerShell's scripting language can help you be more productive on everyday tasks.
Quickly learn how to create PowerShell scripts and embed them into your existing applications, write "little languages" to solve specific problems, and take charge of your code. This book includes example scripts that you can easily pull apart, tweak, and then use in your own PowerShell and . NET solutions.
- Slice and dice text, XML, CSV, and JSON with ease
- Embed PowerShell to provide scripting capabilities for your C# apps
- Create GUI applications five to ten times faster with less code
- Leverage PowerShell's capabilities to work with the Internet
- Interact with DLLs and create objects, automatically display properties, and call methods in live interactive sessions
- Build domain-specific languages (DSLs) and vocabularies to express solutions more clearly
- Work with Microsoft Office via the Component Object Model (COM)
- Discover PowerShell v3 features included with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012