Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
Windows 8 is quite different than previous Microsoft operating systems, but it's still eminently hackable. With this book, you'll learn how to make a variety of modifications, from speeding up boot time and disabling the Lock screen to hacking native apps and running Windows 8 on a Mac. And that's just the beginning. You'll find more than 100 standalone hacks on performance, multimedia, networking, the cloud, security, email, hardware, and more. Not only will you learn how to use each hack, you'll also discover why it works.
- Add folders and other objects to the Start screen
- Run other Windows versions inside Windows 8
- Juice up performance and track down bottlenecks
- Use the SkyDrive cloud service to sync your files everywhere
- Speed up web browsing and use other PCs on your home network
- Secure portable storage and set up a virtual private network
- Hack Windows 8 Mail and services such as Outlook
- Combine storage from different devices into one big virtual disk
- Take control of Window 8 setting with the Registry
Preston Gralla is the author of more than 40 books, including Windows 8 Hacks and Missing Manuals on Droid X2, Galaxy Tab, and Galaxy S II. He's a contributing editor to Computerworld, and a regular contributor to PC World. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.